Ministry Resourcing International is a Uganda registered Christian based organisation that exists to equip church leaders for their greater effectiveness and impact in their communities. Founded and registered in 2007, the organisation has worked in the central, eastern and western regions of Uganda to advance its mission and vision.
Ministry Resourcing International (MRI) works in close partnership with Resource Uganda (www.resourceuganda.org.uk), a UK registered charity.
To equip churches to be more effective in their work in transforming communities.
We envisage church leaders aligned to God’s calling, sharing the gospel and spreading hope, life and purpose in their communities.
- To train church leaders and provide them with the necessary skills and resources to enable them be more effective in their ministry.
- To assist churches define and build the required administrative and management capacities for greater growth.
- To facilitate development of community impact programs that help churches reach their communities through teaching of livelihood and entrepreneurship skills.
- To provide relevant discipleship materials, bibles and other Christian resources to church leaders to enable greater effectiveness.
Our Core Values
- Christ Centered: We exist to glorify God through our words and actions (Colossians 3:23).
- Ministry Equipping: Developing ministry in individuals, churches and communities will result into greater kingdom impact (Ephesians 4:12).
- Stewardship: We aim to be good stewards of all resources entrusted to us; financial, human, time and opportunity (1Corinthians 4:1-2).
- Excellence: Always aiming to do everything to the best of our knowledge and ability (Proverbs 22:29)
Irene T. Kabuzire
Irene is our Program Manager. Irene holds a BA (Education, MUK).
Irene loves organized spaces and has brought this trait at MRI as she insists on doing everything on schedule. She also loves children and will not hesitate to discipline in her quest to see a better outcome in each individual child. She is a mentor with the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and trainer in business development.
Richard is the Founder and Executive Director of Ministry Resourcing International. He serves on the Board of Africa Renewal Ministries and Dovelight Ministries.
Richard holds B.Com degree (accounting) from Makerere University and an MA (Leadership Studies) from Azusa Pacific, CA, USA.
A man of few words, Richard is passionate about helping others realize their potential opportunities, growing ministries and establishing systems that continue to serve the community. He is married to Irene and they have three children.